Welcome!

Welcome!

Monday, May 26, 2014

Barefoot Books: A Perfect Fit!

I met our amazing Barefoot Books Ambassador (and local blogger) Veronica about a year ago--we had an instant connection over our love for awesome children's books and our experiences with homeschooling young children.

And over the past year, our family has added to our Barefoot Book collection slowly but surely!

Barefoot Books: A Perfect Fit!

Addie, our five-year-old, loves the book & singalong CD combos: We All Go Traveling By and Driving My Tractor are two of our favorites! Kate, our toddler, really enjoys all of the books featuring Cleo the spunky orange cat.

Every book we've seen has vibrant illustrations, luscious vocabulary, and a high-quality feel for a VERY affordable price. The board books are sturdy for little hands and filled with lots of conversation starters. I use several of the titles in my weekly Play & Sign classes and recommend them to everyone I meet!

I'm excited to be hosting an online book party tonight at 8:00 p.m. and we'd love to have you join us!

Which Barefoot Book is YOUR favorite?

Disclaimer: All books shown in the picture above were either purchased by us and relatives or "earned" through a previous home party. We own several more books that are not pictured. This blog post is unsponsored and all glowing opinions are my own. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!