Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Frozen & ASL | Lone Star Signers

My sweet five-year-old daughter wrapped up her 24-week session with Classical Conversations this week. I am amazed at how much material she has memorized in six months and I know that, with lots and lots of review, all this learning is going to go with her into middle school, high school, and college!

She also learned Ephesians 6:1-24 in the King James Version and recited it to our community director on Monday. 470 words (and some hard ones, at that!). To celebrate, her daddy bought a special treat--Frozen on DVD.

It was her first time to watch it, but she's already walking around singing "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?" all day, everyday. It reminds me of how much I loved Beauty and the Beast during my childhood.

In case YOUR children are also eating and breathing Frozen, you may enjoy watching this beautiful ASL version of "Let It Go" with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!