Welcome!

Welcome!

Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday Favorites #7: Homeschool Edition

Now that May is here, it is apparent that the school year is winding down by all the posts that are showing up in my Facebook news feed!

One of the most challenging aspects of homeschooling can be the feeling of isolation--but thankfully, the Internet has made the world much smaller. Several months ago, I set up a Kindergarten interest list on Facebook. I currently follow 81 homeschoolers and Kindergarten/1st teachers, and with one click of the mouse, I can have an instant "team meeting"!

This morning, I thought I would share some of my favorite resources with all of you!


Homeschooling (General)
Homegrown Learners
Hodgepodge
The Unlikely Homeschool

Tot School
Teach Preschool
Twodaloo
The Imagination Tree
1+1+1=1

Kindergarten
Miss Kindergarten
Kreative in Kinder
Kinder Craze

Arts & Crafts
The Artful Parent
Red Ted Art

Reading & Literacy
This Reading Mama
Growing Book by Book

With only 15 days left on Kindergarten "to-do" list, I'm finding myself saying goodbye to Kindergarten-specific pages and looking for new first-grade friends! I cannot wait to share new favorites with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!