Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

The return of classes!

Oh, how I've missed teaching Play and Sign classes these last few months! I'm so glad to be getting back into the swing of things with two new classes.
Session 1 ("It's Baby Signing Time!") is on Wednesday mornings and Session 3 ("A New Day") is meeting on Monday evenings. BOTH sessions are full with six students each (my own two included)!! 
After the holidays, my husband and I decided to rearrange some of our furniture and turn our dining room into a dedicated classroom, since we also homeschool our oldest daughter. I think it's going to really add a fun dimension to our time together.

We've had a few new families express interest in classes, so I'm starting to think forward to our next round. I will definitely be teaching Session 4 ("Let's Be Friends") in the evening and may continue with Session 2 ("Here I Go") on Wednesday mornings. I'd also be willing to do a weekend class if there's enough interest OR even teach a class in YOUR home with YOUR friends (class hosts receive free tuition for the session).
In addition to classes, don't forget that I also provide a fun learning event for children's birthday parties (learn a few signs, play a game or do a craft, sing songs, and/or read a book), do a Mom's Night so your friends can learn about Signing Time and you can earn free product, and more!! I'm really looking forward to holding a few more free signing playdates once the weather warms up a little.

I'll be back later in the week with a FUN giveaway!
--Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!