* Playing with Christmas presents (this, this, and this were the big hits this year)
* Listening to holiday music with the San Antonio Symphony
* Reading Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain
* Baking and delivering cookies for our neighbors
* Doing schoolwork
* Indulging in Adam's Famous Chocolate Pie (so famous, it's IN-famous!)
* Mastering Alphabet Dots on the iPad (Kate)
* Learning new signs (chips, right, and how)
* Exploring the Witte Museum, the Alamo, the Riverwalk, and the glass-bottom boats with some of our Misouri family members!
What is your family up to as this month ends? Do you have fun New Year's plans for your littles?