1. The ABCs of RSV from San Antonio blogger Kristina Nunez (Hott Mama in the City)--as the mama of a micropreemie, I definitely think this is worth sharing!
2. Adorable ZOO-themed seek & find from Handmade Mood (FREE printable!)
3. Toddler Years Must-Do List from Creative With Kids
4. Spell Your Name Game from Allison McDonald at No Time for Flashcards
5. Powerful post about Childhood Apraxia of Speech from Elizabeth Ross <---definitely a MUST-read!
Thanks for stopping by for Friday Favorites: Monday edition!
There are lots of great resources out there for parents & teachers of young children!
I'd love for you to share a link with us: what inspired you this week?