Nevertheless, I thought it would be fun to share with y'all the Top 10 Posts of 2013! (Note: I did remove the seasonal posts and those with information about class registration.) I'd love for you to poke through and leave a comment or two!
10. Participating in the Isis Project: my Addie as Rachel Coleman
9. The Ideal Age for Play & Sign Classes
6. One Activity, Many Ways: Muffin Tin & Counters--one of my favorite features on the blog
5. FREE Signing Time Download!
4. Introvert Mama/Extravert Child--one of my more personal posts
3. Signing With Toddlers: Why WE Do It--or, "What I Should Have Said to the Mom at the Park"
2. My Baby Needs a Helmet | Brachycelphaly--my most-Googled post
1. "Read to Me!" (our two-year-old's book phase)--linked over at Kelly's Korner